Technical Support Engineer (L1)
• Basic troubleshooting knowledge in Desktops and Laptops with Software.
• Should know about the SLA and its criticality
• Good Emailing Skills with knowledge of using Outlook
• Should have basic understanding of how Windows and Linux environment work
• Observe and Alert Threshold Violations
• Monitoring and Incident Management
• Be able to observe and report Incidents with in the SLA
• Follow escalation process
• Attentive and Vigilant in observing incidents through various monitoring tools
• Able to Multi task.
• Handle multiple support tickets at the same time.
• Desktop Support & Helpdesk Support
• Complete Knowledge of Desktop Support (Desktops, Laptops & Printers)
• Handle IT Incidents and Tickets
• Should have adequate Customer Handling Skills over the phone and onsite.
• Experience in the IT support desk tools will be added advantage
Diploma or Degree from Engineering or Graduation from Computers field and MCSA certification
Fresher or 1 year
As per industry standard
No of Positions: