We are looking for an Procurement Manager to lead our procurement process. You will spearhead the purchasing process from selecting suppliers to ensuring stock optimization, as well as provide guidance on sourcing and procurement processes. Our Procurement Manager will be a supply chain and logistics expert who will specialize in implementing cost-effective purchases of all goods and services, as required by the company. Ensuring quality control and adhering to the company’s policies and procedures on supply chain management will be some of your main priorities when carrying out this role
• Will be responsible for procurement of IT hardware and software including software licenses, cloud subscriptions and UTM firewall
• Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective
• Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors
• Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms
• Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility
• Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers
• Approving purchase orders, organizing & confirming delivery of goods and services
• Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements
• Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
• Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods
• Preparing procurement reports
• Any bachelor’s degree. Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration will be plus
• Proven experience managing supply chain operations will be plus
• Experience using supply chain management software and tools like Tally and/or SAP will be plus
• In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms will be plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
• Management and leadership skills.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Experience: Fresher / Experienced
Salary: As per industry standard
Number of positions: 01