Scope of Work:
• The RE should be responsible for overseeing the migration activity of Core Switch and access switching migration
• The RE should be able to monitor and manage the network for a period of 1 year to ensure smooth operations of the network
• The RE should guide the Customer team with Juniper switching , routing and security portfolio and enable customer team with JUNOS Configurations, technical know-how
• The RE should be capable to handle the network independently and provide Inputs to customer team on future developments
• The RE should be able to manage , configure and troubleshoot the network and should have good troubleshooting skills on Juniper Devices
• The RE should have good effective communication skills and positive & learning attitude
• The RE should be able to plan Network , routing as customer requirement. Designing network will be an added advantage Should be able to identify the gap & suggest/make improvements. Should have experience in designing & managing Large networks with multi geo network connectivity experience.
• Good troubleshooting skill on Juniper and working knowledge on non-juniper product line i.e. checkpoint, Palo Alto, Cisco, Brocade etc Should participate in internal and external audit whenever required.
• Able to design and implement solution with changing environment and automate routine activity\task Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to interact with various stakeholder Demonstrate Team work and Stress Management
• Ready to work 24×7 in shifts & extend working hours support whenever required.
7-10+ Years of Hands on experience handling Juniper technology Excellent
7-10+ Working and Troubleshooting knowledge with Juniper technology
7-10+ JNCIA or Above
Certifications preferred Working knowledge with Cisco, Brocade and Palo Alto for smooth integration with Juniper technology Should be at least L3+ or above in network operations domain
Period : 12 Months
Joining : Immediate or 30 days
Type of Role: Onsite Resident Engineer